Fruity Health Bars
Wed, 3 January 2018
• 75g/3 oz Odlums Self Raising Flour
• 75g/3 oz Odlums Porridge Oats
• 250ml jar of Apple Sauce
• 125g/4 oz Dried Apricot, chopped
• 125g/4 oz Shamrock Sultanas
• 50g/2 oz Shamrock Golden Caster Sugar
• 50g/2 oz Sunflower Seeds
• 25g/1 oz Sesame Seeds
• 25g/1 oz Pumpkin Seeds
• 50g/2 oz Shamrock Desiccated Coconut
• 2 Eggs, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Line a swiss roll tin 28cm x 18cm (11" x 7") with greaseproof paper, allowing the paper to hang over the edges of the tin.
2. Put the apple sauce into a large bowl, add the apricots, sultanas, sugar and seeds. Mix well.
3. Add the oats, flour, coconut and eggs to the fruit mixture and stir until well combined.
4. Transfer to the prepared tin and spread evenly, press down well.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes until golden and firm to the touch.
6. Leave to cool in tin, then lift out onto board and cut into bars.