|Prep Time:||Cook Time:|
|Ready in: 0|
Well, with the Leaving and Junior certificate exams kicking off today; what better way to help the students out than with some healthy and wholesome bars to see them through the long days ahead.
25g/1oz Odlums Porridge Oatflakes
100g Packet Shamrock Chocolate Chips
2 Tablespoons Cocoa (sieved)
4 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
3 Heaped Tablespoons Linseeds
3 Heaped Tablespoons Sunflower Seeds
1 Tablespoon of each Pumpkin Seeds, Sesame Seeds & Poppy Seeds
3 Tablespoons Kelkin Peanut Butter
2 Teaspoons Goodall’s Vanilla Extract
4 Tablespoons Water
1. Line a 7” Square tin with cling film, bringing it over the sides of the tin.
2. Put the oatflakes, chocolate chips, cocoa and Chia Seeds into a bowl and mix well.
3. Next, add all the seeds and combine well.
4. Finally, add the peanut butter, vanilla extract and sufficient water to mix to a thick dough. Using your hands is the quickest way to bring the ingredients together.
5. Press into the prepared tin. Put into the fridge to 'set'.
6. Cut into squares or bars. Store in an airtight container.