Natalie Dormer rocks the red tailoring trend: 5 suits inspired by the star's bold look17th Oct 17 | Fashion
The Game of Thrones actress combined two of the season's biggest trends - and looked red hot.
When it comes to autumn/winter fashion, we’re sure you’re well aware that tailoring is having a major moment, and that red is the colour to be seen in.
So, obviously, Natalie Dormer combining both at the Women of the Year lunch is a trendtastic twosome that deserves a round of applause – and it’s got us craving a scarlet suit of our own.
The Game of Thrones actress chose a one-button single-breasted blazer with high-waisted slightly flared trousers in a fabulously bright hue, teaming the two-piece with a simple white top and classic black courts.
It’s a really flattering look on the 35-year-old, but the great thing about the tailoring trend is that you can choose cuts and shapes that suit your figure – and budget – from cropped and skinny to loose and long.
Inspired by Natalie’s super chic ensemble, here are five red suits on the high street that we’re loving right now.
1. Oasis Ultimate Red Suit Jacket, £65, and Trousers, £40
2. Karen Millen Red Tailored Suit Jacket, £199, and Wide-Leg Trousers, £140
3. Missguided Red Tuxedo Jacket, £35; Red Skinny Cigarette Trousers, £15
4. Patrizia Dini Red Trouser Suit, £89, Kaleidoscope
5. PrettyLittleThing Red Belted Blazer, £20, and Straight Leg Suit Trousers, £12
© Press Association 2017