1. Put the chicken breasts into a saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 15-20 minutes until cooked. Allow to cool in the water, then drain and cut into bite size pieces. Alternatively, fry chicken breasts until cooked through.
2. Put the broccoli into a pan of boiling water and par cook. Cool and cut into florets.
3. Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5.
4. Put the chicken pieces and broccoli into an oven proof dish.
5. Mix together the soup and curry powder. Pour over the chicken and broccoli.
6. Mix the porridge oats, breadcrumbs, cheese and melted butter together and spread over the contents of the dish.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and piping hot.