Chicken and Ham Fried Rice
Mon, 11 September 2017
9 tbsp oil (Sesame is great but up to you)
3 clove garlic, chopped
2 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
800g pre-cooked chilled long grain rice
6 spring onions, finely chopped
400g frozen peas, thawed and drained
4tbls soy sauce
200g cooked ham, diced
200g cooked chicken, diced
salt and pepper
serves 4 - cost per head: 0.80c
1. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan until it very hot. Add the garlic and ginger and cook briefly, stirring all the time.
2. Add the chilled rice. Season with salt and pepper and stir fry for about 5 minutes on a high heat.
3. Beat the eggs together and add to the pan. Stir fry until the eggs have set.
4. Add the peas, ham and chicken to the wok and warm through. Sprinkle in some soy sauce
5. Put the fried rice in a bowl and serve.