1x Pear, peeled cored and sliced into wedges (8 wedges per pear )
1 tbsp Light Brown Sugar
Small bowl of mixed baby salad leaves
1x Orange zest
100g Light Muscovado Sugar
100ml Orange juice, fresh or from carton
250g Cranberry's (either fresh or frozen)
1. Cut Chinese pastry into half leaving 2x 10cm x 20cm sheets (keep covered with a damp cloth as air will dry them out straight away).
2. Place Brie on pastry sheet 3/4cm from bottom, take bottom border and pull it up over the cheese.
3. Do the same with both side borders and then roll forward till Brie is in cased in pastry and you have a small piece of pastry left to roll.
4. Seal the last piece of pastry down with some egg yolk insuring there are no holes in pastry
5. Set aside your Brie parcels and repeat till you have 3 parcels ready for cooking
6. Place butter and sugar into a pan over a medium heat, add pears once sugar is dissolved and reduce heat slightly
7. Toss pears around till slightly softened and caramelised, take off heat and leave to cool slightly
8. Add Chutney ingredients into a pan and bring to boil, when all combined and boiled reduce the heat and simmer for 5 mins
9. Take off heat (blend or leave chunky). Chill ready to serve
10. Place Brie parcels into hot frying oil and cook till golden brown in colour (cheese will be melted inside pastry).
11. Turn parcels out onto side dish and arrange Chutney and salad with caramelised pears on top on serving plate. Place crispy hot Brie parcels on salad and grate zest of Orange over the dish ready to serve.