|Prep Time: 2hrs 30 mins||Cook Time: 15mins|
|Ready in: 17|
25g Fresh Yeast
35g extra virgin olive oil
1 BT Tomato Sauce
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Other toppings you like
1. Place the flour in a mound.
2. Melt the yeast in the water.
3. Combine flour, water, salt and extra virgin olive oil.
4. Kned by hand until the dough is smooth and elastic.
5. Place base of dough in a bowl and cover with wet cloth.
6. Let sit in a warm place (room temperature) until it doubles in size, about 2 hours.
7. Split the dough in halls of 200g each.
8. Place in bowl and cover with a wet cloth.
9. Let sit in warm place (ambience temperature)for an hour.
10. Take a ball of dough and flatten it with your hands on A floured work surface.
11. 5tarting at the centre and working outwards stretch the dough with a floured rolling pin.
12. Turn and stretch the dough until it reaches the desired diameter.
13. Transfer the dough on the oven tray.
14. Add a spoon of tomato sauce. Sprinkle the base with the sauce up to centimetre from the edge.
15. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and place your topping on the pizza.
16. Bake the pizza in the oven at 230 degrees until the crust is browned the cheese is golden, about 10-15 minutes.