It’s diets out the window this Wednesday morning as Catherine Leyden joins us now in the kitchen to whip up chocolate centered cupcakes.
- 175g/6oz Odlums Self Raising Flour
- 150g/5oz Margarine (room temperature)
- 150g/5oz Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- Few drops of Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 225g/8oz Icing Sugar
- 150g/5oz Tubbed Margarine (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoon Cocoa (sieved)
- Line cupcake tin with paper cases. Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5
- Put the flour, margarine, sugar, eggs, vanilla and water into a mixing bowl.
- Beat until mixture is smooth.
- Put spoonfuls of dough into base of paper cases. Drop teaspoons of nutella on top, then top with another spoon of dough.
- Bake for 20 to 25minutes until risen and springs back when gently pressed.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire tray.
- Meanwhile beat icing ingredients together and use to pipe or spread on top of cupcakes.