Win a family holiday with The Center Parcs Irelandís Biggest Giveaway
We’ve teamed up with Center Parcs to celebrate the holiday village coming to Ireland in summer 2019, and we want to give 10 lucky families a chance to experience Center Parcs first!
We’ll give you a three bedroom woodland lodge in one of their UK resorts where you can enjoy over 100 activities including their famous subtropical swimming paradise. We’re also going to give you €1000 towards travel plus £500 to spend on site.
You’ll be heading with 10 other lucky families chosen from Today FM and you must be able to take the family break on Monday 4th June 2018.
To be in with a chance of winning, head on over to www.tv3.ie/centerparcs and answer the simple question!Terms and Conditions:
Competition Terms & Conditions for Center Parcs
1. The Center Parcs Ireland’s Biggest Giveaway (the Promotion) is open to Irish and Northern Irish residents only, aged 18 and over, except employees of Center Parcs (the Promoter), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. To take part in the Promotion, enter through the TV3 website and for specific details on how to participate in the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the competition/Promotion.
4. The Promotion opens at 07.00 GMT Friday 9th March 2018 to 23.59 GMT on Sunday 1st April 2018. Any entries outside the Promotion Period will not be counted.
5. Only one entry per family.
6. The prize winner will be selected randomly from all participants.
7. The prize is a three-bedroom Woodland Lodge at Center Parcs, Woburn Forest Village, Millbrook Rd, Bedford MK45 2HZ, UK.
· The break must be taken on Monday 4th June to Friday 9th June 2018 with no substitute dates or locations, is subject to availability. The standard Center Parcs’ terms and conditions of booking will apply.
· The break will accommodate up to two adults and up to four children.
· If the winners are under the age of 21 they will require the lead booker of any breaks won, or booked with vouchers that have been won, to be 21 or over.
· The prize does not include travel expenses, food or drink.
· TV3 will arrange for a travel partner to assist in booking flight and transfers to / from Center Parcs Woburn
· The winner will receive £500 in vouchers to spend on village.
8. The winners will be contacted by TV3 Monday 2nd April 2018. The winner must respond to notification of their prize by 17.00 GMT Friday 6th April 2018. Failure to respond in that time will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoters reserves the right to select a new winner, in these circumstances.
9. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, including on the Center Parcs website and social media pages, free of charge.
10. The decision of the Promoter in relation to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party.
11. The name of the winner is available on request.
12. Automated, bulk or third party entries will be disqualified. Any incomplete, corrupted or entries not in accordance with the entry instructions, will be rejected. Any entries from participants, who we reasonably believe have acted unfairly, will be disqualified.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries that it deems to be suspicious or achieved through manipulation of the promotion or any of the platforms that it is made available through.
14. The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
16. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Statement. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this Promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
19. No social media website (such as Facebook, Twitter or any other such website) are sponsors of the Promotion and have no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Promotion.
20. These rules are governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
21. The Promoter of the Promotion is [Center Parcs (Operating Company) Limited, registered in England, company number 04379585. The registered address is Head Office, One Edison Rise, New Ollerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG22 9DP].
Center Parcs Ireland’s Biggest Giveaway Data Protection Statement
· As part of the Ireland’s Biggest Giveaway (the “Promotion”), Center Parcs and TV3 (“we”, “us”) will gather certain information from individuals including: all names, Email address, postal address, phone numbers, Number of people, Ages of children or if any member(s) has disabilities. Such information is “Personal Data”.
· Center Parcs is the data controller for all Personal Data collected from you in relation to the Ireland’s Biggest Giveaway.
· For any queries regarding the collection or use of your personal data in relation to the Promotion or this data protection statement (the “Promotion Data Protection Statement”) please contact April Stobart, +44
· Personal data is gathered for the purposes of: (i) the operation of the Promotion; and (ii) providing marketing communications by CenterParcs to you about our products and services and certain offers that may have from time to time.
· Such use of your Personal Data is based on your consent. Such consent can be withdrawn at any time by contacting us using the above contact details.
· By entering the Promotion you also consent to:
· the use of your name and image by us in any publicity material, including on the Center Parcs website and social media pages, free of charge; and
· the announcement of you as the competition winner publicly and to any other entrant to the competition upon a request by him/her.
· Person data will only be retained by us: (i) for the period that necessary for the completion of the Promotion; and (ii) for as long as we maintain the relevant marketing consents to use such data.
· We will not pass your personal data on to any third parties without your consent. If you consent to us sharing your contact details (as provided in the Promotion entry form) with our third party commercial partners you agree to be contacted by such third party commercial partners for marketing and promotional purposes.
· You may request that we delete all personal data relating to you at any time by contacting us at the details provided above.
· This Promotion Data Protection Statement is governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
· By entering into the Promotion you agree to the terms of this Promotion Data Protection Statement.
TV3 Terms & Conditions
1. TV3's decision in relation to selection of prize winner(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. Unless otherwise stated, competition entrants must be over 18 years old and residents in the island of Ireland in order to qualify as the prize winner.
3. Prizes are non transferable and will only be awarded to the winner.
4. There is no cash alternative to the stated prize.
5. If, due to circumstances beyond it's control a prize becomes unavailable, TV3 reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
6. Supply of inaccurate information will disqualify competition entrants from receiving any prize.
7. Where a prize is to be provided by a third party, TV3 accept no responsibility whatsoever for the supply, non-supply, purported supply or delay in supply of the prize including without limitation, the failure of the winner to receive ownership of or use of the prize.
8. TV3 reserve the right to change prize details without notice and all prizes, including holiday travel dates, are subject to availability.
9. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winners name, hometown and likeness for purpose of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation.
10. TV3 competitions are not open to staff of TV3, their immediate family members or associated companies including (but not limited to) the competition promotional partner(s) and SMS/IVR service provider(s).
11. Any entrants found to be in disregard of the above rules will be disqualified.
12. TV3 reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in it's sole discretion.
13. TV3 will do it's utmost to deliver prizes within 28 days of winning. The winner will be notified if this cannot be achieved.
14. Neither TV3 nor it's affiliates are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to promotions: fraudulent, late, misdirected, incomplete or altered entries; or entries which are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or other technical malfunction.
15. TV3 reserves the right to cancel or amend competitions if fraud or technical failure compromises the integrity of any promotion as determined by TV3 in its sole discretion.
16. Neither TV3 nor it's agents accept any responsibility whatsoever for any death, injury or other damage, loss, expense or liability arising as a result of taking a prize. Nor will TV3 have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in any TV3 competition or any of the prizes rewarded.
17. Entering TV3 competitions or promotions denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised.
For full competition details including service provider(s), cost of entry and competition opening and closing times, please tune into individual shows or visit the advertised Threetext and online pages. Please do not enter outside of the advertised competition window as your entry will not be valid but you will be charged for your entry.
18. Under 18s: please ask bill payer's permission before entering our competitions.