Sorry, TV3 videos are no longer available to watch in your region
We now have a new home on the Roku box where all your favourite, award-winning TV3 programming as well as latest Irish news are available to view. For more information on how you can stay up to date with the best of TV3, please visit www.tv3.ie/roku
If you're in the mood for a sweet treat, then this morning you're in luck as Catherine Leyden joins us now in the kitchen to bake up some 'One Bowl Cocoa Brownies'.
50g/2oz Odlums Cream Plain Flour
225g/8oz Caster Sugar
175g/6oz Butter (melted & cooled)
Few Drops Vanilla Extract
25g/1oz Cocoa (sieved)
Good Pinch Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt
3 x 100g Packets Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F Gas 4. Grease and base line a 18cms/7" x 28cms/11" Tin. A small roasting tin will also work.
2. Put the sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs into a bowl and beat. Add the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt and stir gently until just combined.
3. Stir half the chocolate chips into the mixture and transfer to the prepared tin.
4. Bake for about 30 minutes until mixture shrinks back from edge of the tin.
5. When tin is taken out of the oven shake over the remaining chocolate chips and allow to melt, this takes about 5 minutes, then, spread over the top of the brownies.
6. While still soft sprinkle over the mini marshmallows. When chocolate is 'set' cut into squares.